Virtual Server not setting attributes on reply

Timothy nzkbuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:08:59 CET 2009

I think we're getting too far into the detail and losing sight of the
problem I was trying to report initially.

I'd expect the only difference between the proxying to a remote server,
and proxying to a virtual server to be efficency / ports used, not
functionality, aka it's more efficnt to use virtual_server= rather
than define a remote radius server, then have the virtual server
listen on odd numbered ports on localhost.

There seems to be a functionality difference when proxied to a virtual server.

Tim