Compile freeradius with wimax support

Drazen Milosevic dmilosevic at it.verat.net
Tue Dec 22 11:57:06 CET 2009

Freeradius get's compiled and installed with make install.
But when I uncomment wimax in sites-enabled and start radius -X I get
/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/modules/wimax[92]: Failed to link to module
'rlm_wimax': rlm_wimax.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[104]: Failed to find
module "wimax".
/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[62]: Errors parsing
authorize section.