Deny internet access to delinquent accounts

19bab79 bryanb at awsllc.net
Mon Dec 28 18:22:16 CET 2009

I have never used the freeradius software before, but it looked like a
possible fit for my needs. I work for an ISP and we are looking for a way to
block internet access for people with delinquent accounts, and redirect them
to a page to allow them to pay their bill. I plan on using this software
with pfsense.

Can anyone give me any info on how to set this up. I have checked out google
looking for tutorials but have had no luck. I am really just looking for
some good documentation. I can hopefully work everything out from there. Any
help or advice is greatly appreciated.