Need outside support

Michael Joyner michaelwjoyner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:17:13 CET 2009

I apologize in advance to those who might consider this a form of
advertising, but I've searched high and low in many other places and I'm
quickly running out of time and options.

My company needs immediate FreeRADIUS deployment and there have been a
number of issues arising and our server is not accepting packets. I am more
than willing to pay someone here by the hour to give me advice by phone.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list via email or by phone at +1
626-840-1633 or michaelwjoyner_at_gmail.com