dialup admin config

Mr Little Crazzy litlle_crazzy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:23:03 CET 2009

Hi users i have installed diualup admin i like it! I am traying to
configure but my problem are that not list online users conected
,failed loging , and etc. I have been installed the net-snmp.
I could create an user an conect but not the other thing like i said in the up lines.
what is wrong ?? I read a lot of articles but not explain very good for newbie people.
Someone have a How to ?? or a webpage ??
thz