otp daemon for use with freeradius

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Fri Feb 6 20:15:44 CET 2009

* Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> [Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:30:06 +0100]:

> Norbert Wegener wrote:
>
>> in otp.conf an otpd is mentioned for use with freeradius.
>> According to the licence the daemon can only be used with tokens from
>> tri-dsystems.
>> Is there another otpd around that is free?
>
>   Not that I know of.

Would Alan grumble if I was to xlat enable the challenge in rlm_eap_gtc?
Then a bit of pam_opie action could be probably called upon...or
something could get excited and shovel the information into LDAP.

This means then SecureW2 would take on an extra level of shinyness...

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: If you analyse anything, you destroy it.