Override pam_auth in virtual server

Markus Gaugusch markus at gaugusch.at
Mon Feb 9 19:50:05 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using freeradius 2.1.1 (openSUSE 11.1 version). I want to implement
two virtual hosts, both using pam authentication, but different pam
config.

According to the comments in modules/pam, pam_auth can be overridden in
authorize config, but unfortunately I don't know how.
I just wrote the pam_auth = radiusd_svn into the authorize (also tried
authenticate) section, but got the following errors:

server svn-external {
modules {
  Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[269]: Entry is not a reference to a
module
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[236]: Errors parsing authenticate
section.

server svn-external {
  modules {
  Module: Checking authenticate {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[141]: Entry is not a reference to a
module
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/svn-extern[68]: Errors parsing authorize section.

Any hints? :)

Markus