FreeRadius support of EAP-AKA

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 10 12:10:51 CET 2009

aaronlai at gdnt.com.cn wrote:
> Does anyone know if the FreeRadius supports EAP-AKA or not? I am using
> Version 2.1.3 and it seems that the EAP-AKA is not supported.
>
> Is there any plan to support that in the future releases?

  There was a patch on bugs.freeradius.org, but the machine has suffered
a HD crash.

  If you can find that patch again, it needs some fixes before it's
integrated.  The original author used the EAP-SIM code as a basis for
EAP-AKA, and duplicated many functions.  That needs to be fixed before
the code is integrated.