Custom error messages

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:44:59 CET 2009

 Hi,

  I use freeradius 1.1.7 for autenticate users to provide Internet connectivity. I have groups of usernames who has access from anywhere. However, I have others groups which only has access from one NAS (promotional codes). I know how to block these accounts from my Postgres Database:

               table radgroupcheck
                    promotion     NAS-IP-Address  !~  1.2.3.(4|5)

I reject the request from the NAS wich IP 1.2.3.4 or 1.2.3.5.

My question is: Can I send the error message: You are not allow from this site?
If it is so, how?

  Thanks,
                    Santiago