FreeRadius client

Apostolos Pantsiopoulos regs at kinetix.gr
Fri Feb 13 13:13:54 CET 2009

On more question regarding the client library :

Can I use the same rc_handle among multiple threads?

I want to spawn multiple threads that each one sends acct
packets to radius servers and I don't want each thread initializing
an rc_handle (reading dictionary files etc.) each time a packet is
about to be sent. So I want to know if it is possible for multiple
threads to "share" the same handler.

P.S. The avpairs (VALUE_PAIR *) are created in another thread (not in
the processing threads) so I cannot use a rc_handle for each processing
thread either.

Hope I was understood.

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Apostolos Pantsiopoulos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>    Does the FreeRadius Client 1.1.6 compile under windows?
>
>   No.
>
>   As always, patches are welcome.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -