FW: wimax.c

dave anderson dave at andersonnetwork.ca
Sat Feb 14 01:20:29 CET 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: dave anderson
Sent: February 13, 2009 5:14 PM
To: freeradius-users
Subject: FW: wimax.c

I have the Wimax FreeRadius (2.1.3) working but I am a bit unclear on a
few key reply parameters:

In the default server I have added

update "reply"{
        WiMAX-MSK = “%{reply:EAP-MSK}”

Which successfully produces the right length MSK in the reply.

However to populate these other variable into the reply such as Session
reply, it is not clear how to do so:

        WiMAX-AAA-Session-ID = ?
        WiMAX-HA-RK-SPI = ?
        WiMAX-HA-RK-Lifetime = ?

How to I get the reply to include these with correct values ?

Further, putting  WiMAX-MN-NAI = “%{User-Name}” in the default config
prior to calling the wimax function still results in the WiMAX module
warning that WiMAX-MN-NAI has not been set.

Would anyone have advice on how to resolve these two issues?

Thanks

Dave Anderson