wimax.c

dave anderson dave at andersonnetwork.ca
Sun Feb 15 02:35:52 CET 2009

Also the raddact table has empty field for calling station-id for wimax.
 I know wimax has this field in hex rather than ascii which is a problem
addressed wimax.c for auth.  Changing the library to octet instead sting
solves it for auth.

Can you tell me which module or .c to look at for repairing this for
accting and I will make the change.

DA