User-Id and Calling-Station-Id matching

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Sun Feb 22 21:51:17 CET 2009

> To prevent impersonation, we need to match User-Id and
> Calling-Station-Id during authentication.
>
> User-Id of the form 4371104 and Calling-Station-Id of the 234001014371104.
>
> Please how do I achieve this?

You have given *no* details about how or why or where this is coming
from but I'm guessing from your single example you are looking for:

---- /etc/freeradius/users ----
DEFAULT Calling-Station-Id !~ "[0-9]+%{User-Id}$", Auth-Type := Reject
----

This assumes:
 1) User-Id is an attribute, I'm guessing you actually mean UserName
 2) Calling-Station-Id is not something a user can influence (I can
	change the MAC address on my laptop to whatever I want)

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: It don't mean a THING if you ain't got that SWING!!