NAS-Identifier and radgroupcheck table

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 18:19:51 CET 2009

Hi,
> I recently posted a howto explaining how to implement huntgroups in SQL
> using unlang in 2.x, look in the mail archives. It also illustrates how
> to use the SQL huntgroups to control logon access based on the NAS.
> Perhaps I should put this on the wiki.

certainly! things posted to this mailing list tend to lurk into
the darkest depths after just a short time.... I know why! imagine joining
this list then attempting to trawl through hundreds or historical
messages that have been thread hijacked etc so the subject title
doesnt match, the thread doesnt match etc.  we just need a web-version
of something like spotlight/beagle that works on the ML posts..... mmmmmm.

alan