Centralized authentication

scouf scouf scouffa7 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 13 15:18:09 CET 2009

Thanks for your response.

But since I'm not familiar with these technologies, I would've liked if anybody has a howto to set up the configuration..

And since I'm using an OpenLDAP server a base for users account, I was wondering should be stored users' password in the LDAP server if clients are using PAP/CHAP-like mechanisms. And how could I reset passwords on these technologies, whereas the password is stored in the LDAP server.

Thanks.