Limit access of a SSID to a certain LDAP group

qrt qrt at sunrise.ch
Wed Jan 14 14:23:57 CET 2009

Thanks.

I really apprecitate your help.

Even though I understand what you are saying, I have no idea where to
start looking for the SSID.

As far as I can tell, the SSID is not in the request and neither in
the NAS-Identifier.

A typical log entry looks like this:

Wed Jan 14 13:03:20 2009 : Auth: Login OK: [the_user/<no User-Password
attribute>] (from client Cisco 4402 port 29 cli 00-22-69-0A-46-62)

Could you clarify that or give me an example?

Thanks

Qurt