radgroupcheck v1.x and v2.x difference ?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 19 14:46:18 CET 2009

lamersons wrote:
> Ok ill try to explain. I have some clients, they all have different
> calling-station-ids, like phone numbers.
> a. 24703137..
> b. 24703237..
> c. 24703337..
>
> and i have different usernames that clients use to login to network
> a. triatel at triatel.lv
> b. evdo at evdo.lattelecom
> c. triatel at evdo.triatel.lv
>
> i need to make clients with calling-station-id(a.) could use only
> username(a.), but if client(a.) tryes to use username(b.) it would get
> rejected.

  So configure an SQL table to contain that information, and write an
SQL query:

table:
  user name (key) | calling-station-id

configuration, "authorize" sub-section:

	update control {
		Tmp-String-0 = "{%sql: SELECT ... from ... where username =
'%{USer-Name}'"
	}

	if ((Tmp-String-0 != "") &&
	    (Calling-Station-Id != "%{Tmp-String-0}")) {
		reject

  i.e. if they don't match... reject.  This is what you want.  Trying to
use huntgroup functionality is not necessary.