refresh Session-Timeout in Access-Accept

bLn pruebasradius at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:31:19 CET 2009

Hi everyone!

I have another problem with freeradius.
I´m working with freeradius-server-2.1.3 and mysql-5.0.

My problem is the next: I have a script, executed in exec module, that
calculate the variable "Session-Timeout" for each user, and another
different cases. Well, in the debug of freeradius I see that exec is
executed after sql queries (radgroupreply in this case) and if I change
Session-Timeout variable, in my script, and previously freeradius has
read Session-timeout from the database when freeradius sends
Access-Accept to the NAS the value of Session-Timeout is not the recent
value if not the previous data saved in the field Session-Timeout before
have executed the script

There are any way to refresh this value??? I've try to do a commit or
flush without success. I guess, the value is stored in the cache and if
there isn't any way I'm gonna try to change this value, through a
trigger, in the moment of close the connection in radacct, for give an
example.

Thanks in advance

bLn