pppoe server

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Jan 22 21:09:30 CET 2009

>I could'nt setup pppoe server using FreeBSD. Please anyone could help me. I
>tried several setup but I am not sure how to check whether it is work or
>not.

This is radius server list. Ask that on pppoe server list.

The easiest way I know is to try to connect to it. If the connection
dialog says something like "Verifying username and password" - it
works. If it just says "Connecting ..." it's not working or you have
no ethernet connection to it. For server specific checks, control panels
or interfaces - ask those who made it.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP