Cisco Aironet 1130ag dynamic VLAN assignment

William Graeber swilly at swilly.tk
Sun Jan 25 17:51:32 CET 2009

Here is the output of a client associating immediately after the
server starts: http://dpaste.com/112843/

Also, I am new to IOS, and there was no "debug aaa on" command. If you
look closely at the top of the file I previously posted, I turned on
about half of the options I thought relevant to debugging to aaa. I
don't know if this would have an effect one showing what was relevant.

I really appreciate the help everyone has given thus far.

-William