fast reauthentification EAP-TTLS and vlan assignment

Jerome BERTHIER jerome.berthier at inria.fr
Mon Jan 26 17:22:09 CET 2009

tnt at kalik.net a écrit :
>> I'm trying to use vlan assignment under EAP-TTLS authentification. It
>> works.
>> Furthermore, when reauth is needed by the Cisco AP (after 300 seconds),
>> my supplicant NetworkManager under Fedora 9 tells fast
>> reauthentification.
>>

> It probably doesn't send the same username. But without the debug ...
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

It was an issue on the Cisco AP. It's not possible to enable both mbssid
and vlan assignment. When I tried, the NAS send an EAP Service type
equal to Login-User when supplicant asked fast reauth.
Now, I'm trying with a single ssid. The NAS (Cisco AP) sends an EAP
Service type equal to Authenticate-Only and keeps the vlan setting when
supplicant asks for reauth.

Thanks

--
Jérôme BERTHIER