Can?t bring it to work on Centos 5.2...

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Fri Jul 3 12:30:23 CEST 2009

Am 03.07.2009 um 12:24 schrieb Mike:

> Dear list,
> after 4 days of work and lots of google searches I?m really in the
> need for some help!
> My Setup:
> A Centos 5.2 x86_64 box, running source installations of postfix
> 2.5.x and Dovecot Imap with domain and users stored in mysql, all
> with tls enabled. Edimax AccessPoint 7206PDg
> My goal:
> Allowing User authentication for iPhone and Macs with user/password
> My current Setup:
> <http://www.howtoforge.com/wifi-authentication-accounting-with-freeradius-on-centos5
> >

> I?ve followed this as far as possible. Only one difference: I did
> build freeradius 1.1.7 from source in the lag of a rpm-package. I?ve
> configured with "./configure --libdir=/usr/lib64". While it only
> complains about some missing oracle odbc and other sql stuff and I
> don?t want to use sql I don?t think that this will cause any problems.

Ok I think I will ask the question, which otherwise will be asked by
someone else.

If you have compiled from source, is there a reason why you have not
used any new version (2.1.6), probably to have less work with the
configuration?

Have  a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841