Incorrect MySQL schema?

Jeanette Lee jd at paradoxum.com
Tue Jul 7 22:54:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have just installed 2.1.6-2 on a Centos 5.3 machine with MySQL 6.0.11.
When I run the schema.sql to create the radius database tables I get an
error on the last table, radpostauth about a syntax error:

# mysql -u root -p radius </etc/raddb/sql/mysql/schema.sql
Enter password:
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 127: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near '(14) NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY  (id),
   KEY username (username(32))
)' at line 6

If I log in and check the database, all of the tables are created except
radpostauth.

I've googled and read FAQs and everything I could think of, but I can't
seem to figure this out or find a post from someone who had the same
problem. Can anyone suggest anything?

Many thanks!

--
Cheers,