Fallback LDAP Attribute Value

Steven Carr steven.carr at sunderland.ac.uk
Wed Jul 8 09:18:21 CEST 2009

On 7/7/09 17:01, Ivan Kalik wrote:
> Yes.
>
> if(((!reply:...) || (reply:... = "")) && Huntgroup-Name = "whatever")

This works for those users that have the attribute set as a fallback
measure but how do I stop it from returning the attribute when it was
retrieved from LDAP, again I only want this attribute to be returned
when the are calling from a particular huntgroup.

So the scenario is - if they are calling from huntgroup "ciscoswitches"
then we return the attributes either the value from LDAP for the VLAN or
the fallback value from the post auth, if they are not calling from the
huntgroup then don't return these attributes.

Thanks

Steve

--
Steven Carr