Alvarion BreezeMax BTS - Service provisioning?

Steve Evans traveller.steve at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:00:04 CEST 2009

Unfortunately not possible - I am doing this on behalf of a customer who
has already had the network installed (albeit poorly) and I am trying to
give them some control over it.

I have quick discovered that Alvarion on somewhat how is best to put it .
.  unique . . in there Radius approach!

There support & documentation is absolutely non existant,  they very much
strike me as a box shifting company - just get it out and once it's in
forget the customer.

So I guess no one has this in and working then?!!? :(