Certificate-based client side authentication towards a website with freeradius

Jay Xiong jayxiong007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:03:36 CEST 2009

Martin,

The Internet Draft address what you described in web client/Apache
server and mail client and mail server applications. The TLS-EAp
extension is leveraging existing user credential and profile in AAA
server. In addition, you have flexibility to choose different
authentication method using EAP. You can use token based
authentication or client Certificate based authentication.

What kind of mail client/mail server and web client/web server are you using?

I am recruiting more volunteers for the project and I will keep you
posted of my progress.

Thanks,

jay