realm in User-Name stripped in accounting data?

ST Wong (ITSC) ST at itsc.cuhk.edu.hk
Wed Jul 8 16:56:19 CEST 2009

Hi all,

We setup proxy (on freeradius 2.1.3) by putting following lines in users
and acct_users:

DEFAULT         Huntgroup-Name == Aruba, Aruba-Essid-Name == "Univ
WiFi", Realm != "localream.mydomain", Proxy-to-realm := "remoteRealm"

Authentication works properly while User-Name in accounting data, the
@realm part is removed.
However, there is no problem for other 'simple' proxy settings (only
define realm in proxy.conf, without Proxy-to-realm).
We're using LDAP as authentication backend.

Would anyone please advise if we can keep the @realm part in all
accounting data?

Thanks a lot.
/ST Wong