rlm_eap_md5: Cleartext-Password is required for EAP-MD5authentication

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Wed Jul 15 09:49:17 CEST 2009

We are receiving your messages. You do not need to post them multiple
times. (Posting to a mailing list is never immediate.)

(See also the archives: http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2009-July/date.html
  )

Have a nice day!

Am 15.07.2009 um 09:40 schrieb youler:

> My running environment is freeraius-2.1.3,The authentication type
> is EAP/MD5.
> It's running not well with individual 'user' file.I can't find the
> problem.
> My mainly configuration file as follow:

[...]

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman
Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841