Guide: Upgrading to version 2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jul 23 09:13:09 CEST 2009

  I've written a 40 page guide on how to upgrade from version 0.X to the
latest version of the server.  It is currently available to customers of
Network RADIUS who have purchased support agreements.

  The document covers all of the configuration items in radiusd.conf,
and also the common modules.  It documents when the configuration first
appeared, and how its behavior changed over time.  For configurations
that have been deprecated or removed, it documents suggested
replacements.  It talks about how to manage the upgrade process, along
with potential downgrades if something goes wrong.

  If anyone else is interested in the document, please email me privately:

	aland at networkradius.com

  I need to decide what else to do with the document.  Knowing how many
people are interested in it is a first step.