login / password

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Thu Jul 23 15:42:09 CEST 2009

Hi,
Our passwords are stored as clear text in a postgresql database.

The attached file tends to show CHAP is looking for something I dont understand.

Would you have any suggestion?
What's that "no known good passwdord" that might fail authentication?

testing with radtest give the correct auth answers.
I am now testing with the final client (coova).

--
                             Architecte Informatique:
                                   + 261 32 11 401 65