Salu2...

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Fri Jul 24 23:43:05 CEST 2009

Frank Ernesto Morales Quiroga wrote:
> install in freebsd freeradius friends and when my clients try to
> connect this poster draws me, it can be:
>
> +- entering group authorize {...}
> ++[preprocess] returns ok
> ++[chap] returns noop
> ++[mschap] returns noop
> [suffix] Looking up realm "cdr.cu <http://cdr.cu>" for User-Name =
> "test at cdr.cu <mailto:test at cdr.cu>"
> [suffix] No such realm "cdr.cu <http://cdr.cu>"
> ++[suffix] returns noop
> [eap] No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
> ++[eap] returns noop
> ++[unix] returns notfound
> [files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 85
> ++[files] returns ok
> ++[expiration] returns noop
> ++[logintime] returns noop
> [pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.
> Authentication may fail because of this.
> ++[pap] returns noop
> Found Auth-Type = System
> +- entering group authenticate {...}
> ++[unix] returns notfound
> Failed to authenticate the user.
> Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
> +- entering group REJECT {...}
> [attr_filter.access_reject]     expand: %{User-Name} -> test at cdr.cu
> <mailto:test at cdr.cu>
>  attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
> ++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated
> Delaying reject of request 2 for 1 seconds
> Going to the next request
> Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
> Sending delayed reject for request 2
> Sending Access-Reject of id 158 to 192.168.25.50 port 17963
> Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
> Cleaning up request 2 ID 158 with timestamp +158
> Ready to process requests.

What is your users real username? test at cdr.cu or just test?
 Where did you put your users? in database? shadow file?
What kind of password authentication do you use? PAP, CHAP, MSCHAP?
Default freeradius setup is almost always able to work out of the box
for many scenarios, but it still lacks the ability to read minds as we
all do here :)

As far as i can see, you removed pap from authorize section, which means
that you tried to change default setup...

Igor