rlm_perl problems

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Sun Jul 26 02:04:34 CEST 2009

>Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>0x0041a0f5 in rlmperl_call (instance=0x9a0d5e0, request=0x9cad318,
>function_name=0x9a07258 "authorize") at rlm_perl.c:708
>708                     exitstatus = POPi;

I'm attaching the files I captured from the Seg Fault in rlm_perl @ line 708 (same as yours Igor).  The zip file contains the debug output and the gdb output combined.  I'm not an expert with gdb, but I'll try to dig into this to see if I can find the cause.  If anyone else has any ideas or needs more
Information, let me (and Igor) know.

This is happening on my system with FreeBSD 7.2 & perl 5.8.9 and Igor's with CentOS & perl 5.8.8.