rlm_perl problems]

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Thu Jul 30 10:11:04 CEST 2009

Garber, Neal wrote:
> Igor: I hope you weren't offended by my assumption - I wasn't sure, based upon your comment, and I was just trying to help.  If I offended you, I apologize.  By the way, out of curiosity, did the patch work for you on 2.1.7 also?

Don't worry, i wasn't offended at all.
No need to apologize. I am often misunderstood because english is not my
native language.
I will try to patch 2.1.7 during weekend on my test server.  2.1.6 that
i have problems with is on my production server. Recently i wanted to
put some extra scripts into it and that's when i ran into rlm_perl problems.
Beside rlm_problem server was working just fine. When it crashed because
of rlm_perl i made a workaround by using one perl instance and defining
different functions.
Anyway, i will let you know about my 2.1.7 installation on saturday or
sunday.

Igor