groupcmp fails during tunneled request

Matthieu Lazaro matthieu.lazaro at eservglobal.com
Thu Jul 30 16:47:22 CEST 2009

Ivan Kalik a écrit :
>> I stop the server and put it in debug mode: it works flawlessly!!!
>> I stop the debug and restart freeradius, it works a while, then it
>> starts failing again.... And I have nothing more in the logs than:
>>
>> Error: TLS Alert read:fatal:access denied
>>

> Fix that. It works in debug mode because server is running as root.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

I fixed the SSL issue, restarted the server and the group check was
working until.... now:  *no huntgroup* for user ....
Nothing has changed and the server has not been restarted.

I just don't understand where the problem is as for the same user it's
working in the first place, then after a few hours of work, it starts
failing... without restarting the daemon.

Matt