Reply-message and supplicant

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 20:10:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

> No they can't. Reply-Messages are prohibited in packets containing EAP-Message attributes.

really? well...I guess if you believe in RFC 3579 and hope that everyone
read section 2.2 of that - invalid packet discussion then you'd
hope so... however, I see tonnes of packets proxied through the NRPS
that have EAP-Message and Reply-Message in the same packet.

> Which is why I specified an alternate VSA :P

aye. Microsoft actually have a 'Reason-Code' that is interesting...

alan