Question on proxying requests

Josh Hiner josh at remc1.org
Sun Jun 7 03:36:08 CEST 2009

Have a question on proxying requests in Freeradius. I know how to proxy
requests to other radius servers via the proxy.conf based on domain
etc.. I would like to have one radius server and authenticate off
multiple domain controllers based on domain using ntlm_auth. Right now I
see that you can only configure ntlm_auth in the mschapv2 module in
/etc/raddb/modules. This works fine for one domain. But if a user from
domain ISD wants to authenticate on our wireless, I want the radius
server to authenticate on the ISD file server (its a samba server). If
the user is in the HTN domain I would like the radius server to
authenticate off the HTN domain controller.

Or maybe ntlm_auth isnt the way to do this? Maybe I'm looking at this
the wrong way? Any ideas to get this to work or any other better ideas?

Thanks!

-Josh