{Spam?} Re: libradius-1.1.7.so

parlato g.parlato at cheapnet.it
Wed Jun 10 02:09:49 CEST 2009

you talking about "It says "Could not link ... file not found", what do I
do?" in the FAQ?
I tried:
server-radius:/home/freeradius-1.1.7# ./configure | grep libradius-1.1.7.so
configure: WARNING: snmpget not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may
not work
configure: WARNING: snmpwalk not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl
may not work
config.status: WARNING:  ./Make.inc.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  ./src/include/build-radpaths-h.in seems to ignore
the --datarootdir setting
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_counter.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_counter requires:  libgdbm.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_dbm requires:  (ndbm.h or gdbm/ndbm.h or
gdbm-ndbm.h) (libndbm or libgdbm or libgdbm_compat).
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_dbm.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ttls.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ttls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_peap.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_peap requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tls.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tls requires: OpenSSL.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_ippool.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_ippool requires:  libgdbm.
configure: WARNING: neither krb5 'k5crypto' nor 'crypto' libraries are
found!
configure: WARNING: the comm_err library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_krb5.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_krb5 requires:  krb5.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_ldap.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_ldap requires:  libldap_r ldap.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_otp.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_otp requires:  openssl-libs
openssl-includes openssl-includes openssl-includes openssl-includes
openssl-includes.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_pam.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_pam requires:  libpam.
configure: WARNING: iodbc headers not found.
 Use --with-iodbc-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: sql submodule 'iodbc' disabled
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.
 Use --with-oracle-home-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: sql submodule 'oracle' disabled
configure: WARNING: unixODBC headers not found.
 Use --with-unixodbc-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: sql submodule 'unixodbc' disabled