Authentication failure - PEAP - MS-CHAPv2

kissg mail.gery at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:40:55 CEST 2009

The strange thing is, that the same happens, if I try to connect from the
Ubuntu client. I've set the AP to WPA-PSK now, but it would be nice if we
could use PEAP, as it is more secure (security plays an important role on
this network, as there is a hotspot system configured on these APs). The
main goal is to be able to completely separate the private and the public
part of the network (using VLANs and PEAP). Do you have any other ideas?