Robust proxy accounting

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 11:18:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I used the example configuration and got the same result.

> 2. I moved the following from the robust-proxy-accounting file to the proxy.conf file.

why?

the robust-accounting stuff is a self-contained virtual server. by putting
this into proxy.conf you have introduced (or reintroduced) a loop mechanism.
I can think of no reason to have moved this configuration from the virtual
server...this isnt plain config. the virtual server is a virtual instance.
by putting this code into the main proxy.conf it may/will get triggered by other
instances.

alan