Remote IP Authentication

Barny Ritchley barnyritchley at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:16:10 CEST 2009

I did do that, but if i add Auth-Type := Accept, i still want to validate the IP sent in h323-remote-address.  Also, i will want to want to run a couple of SQL queries which also determine whether or not the user should be authenticated.  Is it possible to get radius to authenticate a user against a custom script?

Thanks