[rad] Re: pseudo-newbie exec scripts and session-time

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jun 12 19:50:16 CEST 2009

> You better believe that if I 'work
> it out for myself' I will be coming back to this list with a howto and
> examples for any other 1.x user who runs into the same situation that I
> have.

Work what out?

Your problem has nothing to do with freeradius vesrion. exec module hasn't
changed in years. While you were moaning, another user resolved such
problem (post:refresh variable after exec module). Whatever applies to
him, applies to you as well. And the post points to the example included
with the server saying how to call the script, from where, how to set
attributes, system variables, even how to list them all (what more would
you want). It should be in the same place in your server version too.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP