SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:peer did not return a certificate

john lists.john at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:50:48 CEST 2009

Thanks Ivan and Alan,

The same problem happens when I use the native MS PEAP client on XP/sp2.
I did indeed give the client a cert however it looks like I didn't
managed to generate it correctly. When I look in the "Control
Panel>Internet Properties>Certificates>" Section I see that it has a
red X next to it and it says "The integrity of this certificate cannot
be guaranteed. The certificate may be corrupted or may have been
altered." And When I look at Certification Path I see a message "This
certificate has a non-valid digital signature".

Any ideas would be appreciated!

John