[rad] Re: SOLVED Re: pseudo-newbie exec scripts and session-time

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 10:46:25 CEST 2009

hi,

Charles, this is an unpaid community support list. you are coming
across as a very angry person with no regard that the people
on this list arent paid to give you informaation which is probably
essential for you to actually do your work, get paid etc.

if you'd actually like any help/advice in the future from the community
its probably best that you realise we are all humans, we too suffer
from undocumented bits (and then use the WIKI or the mailing list
to disemminate such information) rather than make a big hoo haa
out of such a piffling little issue and personally attack people.

one day you may need to real help regarding a feature or option and
this time, locally to you it will be far more important (eg job on
line - a knee-jerk 'FR cant do this, we'll pay for some overrated
commercial junk and have to lose a staff member' situation). I cant
predict the future but i can say the future is always more promising
if you can look back and say you've never burnt your bridges.

alan