FreeRadius User Access Level

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Mon Jun 15 11:50:25 CEST 2009

> I want, when request from users to my routers(and of course routers to
> FreeRadius server), feedback from FreeRadius to router: "This user not
> connecting this router" or "OK". So, look an user access level...
>
> This feature make possible? How, if possible?

Sort of. You can send user access level to the router in a vendor specific
attribute (you will have to find in your equipment manual which are you
suposed to use). There is an example for Cisco on a wiki page.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Cisco#Per_User_Privilege_Level

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP