Access Challenge in freeRadius server

kpani dhandu_k at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 15 14:43:22 CEST 2009

Thanks Ivan for the clarification. I am just setting up the tool eapol_test
to test it. Thanks.

But I am also investigating whether it is possible to achieve Access
Challenge with ssh/telnet without using any other tools. Could you please
help if you have done it before?

And also may I know why it is not advised to support Access Challenge for
ssh or telnet.

Regards,
Dhandapani