SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:peer did not return a certificate

john lists.john at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 05:09:31 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Ivan Kalik<tnt at kalik.net> wrote:
>> However it didn't fix my issue with trying to use a cert and PEAP or
>> TTLS. So I am stumped still on that one.
>
> You need a supplicant that supports it. SecureW2 probably doesn't. Try
> wpa_supplicant.

Thanks Ivan. Do you know if the windows wired PEAP supplicant supports
sending a client cert back to the server?

I'll look at wpa_supplicant as well.

Also, thanks again for that amended MAKEFILE. Perhaps an extra stanza
should be included in the MAKEFILE in a future freeradius version that
directs someone to try that approach if windows rejects client.p12
files signed by the server? I think it might be a real help to others.

Cheers!

John