Old password 'grace period'

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 10:32:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

> [JK] Thanks, Arran.  Another quick question.  Will 2.* do this 'straight out of the box'?  If not, will it require much work?  We are evaluating whether attempt this in radius, or make changes in our system.

your situation is a slightly unique bespoke requirement - as such, it wont
work 'straight out of the box' - you'll need to add a few lines of 'unlang'
to the config.

check out the FreeRADIUS wiki - in particular

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Fail-over

you'll basically need to make an SQL query for the one type...and
if it fails, make another query for the other type.

alan