rlm_python - Unresponsive child

Mike Tkachuk mike at yes.net.ua
Mon Jun 22 13:22:06 CEST 2009

Hello Ivan,

 As I told - all working file in freeradius debug mode (with -X), I
 have problems with productional threads pool mode.

 Sure there is no 'authenticate' function but 'authorize', that
 function called while authentificate block executed:

python {
        mod_instantiate = radiusd_test
        func_instantiate = instantiate
        mod_authenticate = radiusd_test