Any free Java APIs to access freeRadius server?

kpani dhandu_k at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 22 16:17:16 CEST 2009

Hi Ivan,

Thanks I am able setup standalone JRadius to access radius server and able
to send/receive access requests. I need one more clarification here :)

Access Challenge:
I am able to generate Access Request/Reject/Accept with the APIs. Still I am
not sure on how to make radius server to trigger Access Challenge requests
and get the Access Challenge reply in radius client code. So that I can
prompt for next response. Please guide me.

Please note blindly I tried to set pass EAPMSCHAPv2Authenticator instance as
like below and could see some Access Challenge triggers in server logs
(Attached). However I could not
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24147803/radius_server_logs.txt
radius_server_logs.txt  see the next request in client & received only final
Access Accept. I except the client to prompt for each request.
//RadiusPacket reply = radiusClient.authenticate(request, new
EAPMSCHAPv2Authenticator(), 1);

Regards,
Dhandapani