Any free Java APIs to access freeRadius server?

kpani dhandu_k at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 22 18:42:01 CEST 2009

Thanks Ivan.
Sorry for extending again. I am not clear with first part.

1) With EAPMSCHAPv2Authenticator as authenticator, as you said the server
logs are fine with Challenge. But radius client receives only the final
access-accept response. But I want each request in access-challenge should
be sent to client and the client will handle it. For instance, I want to
authenticate user with multiple passwords. How can I achieve this?

2) Is this(using EAPMSCHAPv2Authenticator) the only way to trigger
Access-Challenge? Or any other way? Please suggest me.

Regards,
Dhandapani